Tuesday, December 2, 2008

-I was watching this thing on TV and they showed this guy waterskiing with no waterskis. Why do people do that? Am I supposed to think that you're a total bad ass now because you don't have the equipment used in the sport you're doing? They have skis that you can use. Why can't you just use the skis and be good with the skis on? When you waterski without the necessary equipment it doesn't make you look cool it makes you look poor. I wish that people who waterski without waterskis would also skydive without parachutes.

I also saw a guy skydiving while wearing a snowboard. I don't get this. You're skydiving why are you wearing ski equipment? Am I supposed to think you're good at skiing now too. That's like if I went skydiving while wearing doctors scrubs. "Man look at that guy skydiving! Apparently he's also a good radiologist! I can tell because he's falling really quickly wearing things that have nothing to do with what he's doing right now!"

No comments: