Thursday, November 20, 2008

- I was listening to this rap song and the rapper was like "Yeah I make convict music for convicts and thugs!" You make music for convicts and thugs? Is that really a very good demographic to be be focusing on? I mean I don't think convicts are able to purchase things. As far as I know there aren't record stores in prison. And I doubt they have laptops with Itunes. And thugs aren't a very good market either. I mean thugs don't really pay for things from what I know of them. They steal things. So basically you make music for people who never buy music. That's like being like; "Yeah I do music for ghosts and dead raccoons!" "But they don't buy Cd's."

-I was reading "The Secret" and the basic idea behind it is that if you really want something you just need to want it and you'll get it. As I read this I started to think that it was written by a 7 year old who was just used to getting anything he wanted when he wanted it. It felt like it was written by Richie Rich. "Listen you guys, if you want a shower made of gold coins just say you want it and you'll get it the next day. It worked for me!"

No comments: