Tuesday, July 7, 2009

-How did the term 'sucks dick' get associated with negative things? When someone wants to convey that something is bad they'll say it 'sucks dick'. For example; "Man that painting is awful. It sucks dick." Now in my world something that sucks dick is great. If someone told me something 'sucked dick' I would be intrigued. "How was that movie?" "Oh, that movie sucks dick." "Oh my God. Where is it playing? That sounds like the feel good movie of the summer."

-I love when people try and pawn off their personality flaws on astrology. I knew this girl and she was like "Yeah I've cheated on every boyfriend I've ever had because I'm a Gemini." Yeah, I think you did that because you're a whore and a terrible person. I don't think the month of February is at fault here. I'm gonna start doing that. "Hey, why are you stealing my car?" "I'm a leo. Sorry man, it's out of my hands."

No comments: