Tuesday, July 28, 2009

-I got into a fight recently and the other guy said to me, "I'm gonna rip out your heart and eat it!" Did he really have to add the 'and eat it' part? Isn't that kind of overkill? I mean you've already ripped out my heart, why do you need to eat it too? At that point you've already killed me, now you're gonna try to gross me out too? "Oh my God, someone just ripped my heart out. I just hope he doesn't eat it. That would be over the line." That's like saying; "I'm gonna cut off your head and then comb your hair into a gay hairstyle!"

-I heard about this rapper who stabbed 50 Cent after 50 wrote a track dissing him. Then afterwards 50 Cent recorded another dis track calling the guy a pussy. Pussy? The guy stabbed you. Why are you antagonizing him? He clearly has knives and is not afraid to use them. If someone stabbed me I wouldn't write a dis rap afterwards. I'd write an apology rap. "Yo this goes out to the guy who stabbed me! It's called 'I'm sorry about what I said. Whatever I need to say to get you to stop stabbing me, just tell me and I'll say it!'"

No comments: