Wednesday, September 3, 2008

-I was reading about some battle in a war and they were saying that all these people were killed in an effort to secure a 'hill'. I always read about these fierce battles over hills. Why are people risking their lives for hills? Are hills that amazing? I've never seen a hill and been like; "I'd die for that hill if I had to. It's an amazing hill. It's really steep." I would be so pissed if I went to war and the head of my unit was like; "Al right men. Get your machine guns ready, we're gonna try and take over that pile of dirt." "But, I don't want that." "Sorry, you're gonna have to maybe die to get it." "But I have dirt at home."

-I love how the Republicans big selling point for McCain being President is the fact that he was a POW for 7 years. How does this make him qualified to be President? He was a prisoner so that makes him the best candidate to run the country? That wouldn't get someone a job in another situation. "You gotta go to my Dr. he's great." "Why? Did he go to Harvard?" "No, even better, he was locked in a cage for 7 years in a jungle." "Oh, that has nothing to do with being a good Dr." "What? You're gonna go with a guy who wasn't punched in the face by Vietnamese dudes? Good luck man."

No comments: