Tuesday, July 1, 2008

-When men get fat we get breasts, which sucks. It sucks that if I get fat I'm going to develop female parts. That doesn't happen the other way around though. Like if a woman gets fat she doesn't grow a dick.

-I saw a billboard about donating your car and it had a picture of a 5 year old girl smiling widely. So, if I donate my car then you're going to give it to a 5 year old girl? Why does she need my car? She doesn't need a car, she shouldn't even be driving. Is there an epidemic in this country that I'm unaware of? Are there 5 year olds that don't have cars? That's a good thing. 'Mommy I don't like my car!' 'Shut up! Do you know there are 5 year old girls in America who don't even have cars! They have to drive their parents'!'

That's like having an ad about donating overcoats and then having a picture of a lobster.

Did the guy who designed this billboard not understand the assignment? "Umm...this is an ad about donating cars." "Oh! Sorry, I thought it was about eating candy."

No comments: